We specialize in bespoke highly detailed visuals for architects, house builders, and developers. Our visuals help market new developments even before construction begins. This option stands out as the most cost-effective among all alternatives, offering great flexibility and the potential to considerably boost sales.
Please explore our portfolio by clicking on the different CGI services listed below.
Get in touch by email, phone or online chat
What is CGI?
A CGI or 3D visual is the result of converting an idea or drawing into a 3D model which then can be used to create stunning photorealistic or stylised imagery ready for marketing purpose.
CGI allows absolute freedom to create with no boundaries and does away with the need not only for costly location photography, studio hire, admin and agency fees but also the limitations they impose.
Why have CGI for your next project or development?
- The power and flexibility of CGI marry perfectly with the needs of property developers or manufacturers.
- Working from architect’s drawings and designs we are able to create an accurate representation of the finished article long before the building begins thereby providing a valuable tool at every stage of development.
- Get a pre-emptive vision of potential layouts, alternative material finishes, landscaping possibilities and every other possible feature that may be important to development before committing to the final design, both ensuring the desired outcome is achieved and potentially saving time and costs during supply and final build.
- Application for planning permission can be a long and drawn-out process, particularly when dealing with renovations and locations with aesthetic precedents CGI can be a Market.
- Realistic lighting simulations and ever-evolving 3D software continue to blur the line between CGI and photography allowing a developer to market and potentially secure sales at the early stages of the project.